Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Girls Weekend

Well this past weekend I took Samantha to Atlanta for Aunt Lauren's baby shower. We had a great time at Grammie's house! Sam had fun and looked too cute in her fun outfit Aunt LaLa picked out. Here are just a few pictures from the weekend. I will do an album in a bit.


Sam getting a little too close to the cake and cupcakkes. Isn't that outfit too cute! Thanks aunt LaLa!

The girls! Uncle Aaron was too busy playing video games to join the picture.

Joshua surprised Lauren and came over as soon as he got done with Drill.

The CAKE!! Marc and Brandi made this and yes they are available for hire! It was very yummy too!

These were our favors, the theme was baby elephants.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had such a good time - and everything was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed it all. Sam looks so stinking cute in her skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you girls had fun! Miss you! I can't wait to see Sam when I am in town.
    Love, Kim Carter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you girls had fun. I can't wait to see Sam when I come to KC this summer.
    Love, Kim Carter

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive