Well we had a lot of indoor fun this weekend, with one attempt to play in the snow and one lunch date with our friend Maddie and her mommy. I am attaching the pictures from our ill-fated attempt to take Sam out into the snow for the first time (can you believe it is March and we just had our first let's go play in it moment). Sam did not enjoy playing outside so we got a couple of quick pics and went back in.
Ready to go out...
Sam and Daddy
Sam and Mommy (burr it was cold)

Sammie you are making it hard for Grammmie to Love Kansas. Brrrrrrrrrrrr... Nichole I have a picture of B and me out in the snow like you and Sam. Funny when I see such similarities
ReplyDeleteSam looked so cute all bundled up! Too bad it was so cold. :( Maybe she'll like it next time!
ReplyDelete