Friday, April 10, 2009

Painting fun!

Sam and I spent last night painting in the kitchen on the floor, I never knew finger painting could be so much fun. I pretty much just let her go with the exception of one project. We used her feet to make a bunny rabbit (thanks for the brilliant suggestion Laura and Jess!) It actually turned out really cute and we will be giving one to each set of Grandparents (mom I am mailing yours as soon as the paint is dry). Here are a few pics from craft night and the final project.



We painted Sam's hands and she made a handprint collage!
Sam's foot after I painted it to make the bunny
Hoppy Spring, okay so I didn't use Easter because my mom is not getting hers for anothe week!




Sam also got her Easter package from Grammie last night. In it she had a new pony friend and lots of Candy!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Great idea to have her paint on the floor in her diaper. I'm going to have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny picture turned out great! She's a little artist. And what a lucky girl to get an easter present from Grandma. I bet she loved that!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive