Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy 30th!

Last Saturday was my 30th Birthday and boy did Marc put together one memorable day. The weekend started by him bringing me 30 roses on Friday afternoon, they are still so pretty today! Then Saturday morning he asked that I take Sam out for the day, he had stuff to do for that night. So Sammie and I had a great mother daughter day that included shopping, getting our toes done and lunch outside (she even had ice cream to finish it all off). We got home in just enough time for her and I to take a nap and then the babysitter arrived so I could take my time getting ready for the evening! I felt so spoiled! Then the adult party started. Marc did a great job planning a surprise for me (I do hear that Karen and Shannon helped). We went to dinner at Fogo De Chao, an incredible Brazillian steak restuarant where all they do is bring you food! When we got there I was greeted by 14 of our closest friends and family, it was a wonderful night and we missed those of you who could not come!
For my birthday I got a mom bracelet from my family with Sam's name and birthstone, money to go shopping from both sets of parents and a really wonderful family heirloom. I was given the Rotary name badges of Marc's great-grandfather and great-great grandfather, this is important because I will be the President of my Rotary club next year.

Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes, there is very little more that could have made this day more special.

my wonderful roses!

Sammie at lunch. We shared a yummy pizza at Bravo!


My Birthday lunch date

Sammie enjoying her birthday ice cream, I knew I had cake coming so I restrained



My balloons. This was important because mom always had balloons for us growing up. Hey those are the stairs in my new house for those of you wanting pictures of the new digs.

Marc took the cake down to the restuarant that day and they had it waiting for me

The group. You can not see, but my mother and father-in-law and my brother-in-law Daniel are all at the end


























2 comments:

  1. Happy 30th! It sounds like you had such a fun time! I want to see more pictures of your house! Cute stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday! Marc did a great job, good for him! What a special day for you. I also agree, I want to see pics of your new house! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive