Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jenny and Jeremy's Wedding, Aug. 1

On Saturday we attended a beautiful wedding. The bride, Jenny, is the sister-in-law to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Shannon. We have been very blessed to be welcomed into the Whiston family as if we were actually family and very much enjoyed being a part of this wonderful day. I only took my camera to the recpetion (I was kicking myself during the ceremony). Samantha and Payton had a great time, along with all the adults!
The cake was so pretty!
The Happy Couple


Sam and I enjoying a dance together


Jenny and Jeremy's first dance


A little dance line fun

Sam and her daddy dancing

Check out those feet!

Ed and Madelyn have been married over 60 years! These are Payton's great-grandparents on his dad's side.

The kids having a great time. Payton was the ladies man last night.


Sam and her new friend.


Jenny dancing with the kids

Sam "tossing" the bouquet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive