So my brother turned 16 today! It is fun because he and mom flew in for the weekend so I got to celebrate his special day with him, not something I have gotten to do in a long long time. We were going to take Sam out to the pumpkin patch, but at the point that we had to pull out the winter coat, and she had to have a breathing treatment last night, we decided to skip that and just go run around. For Aaron's birthday we surprised him with dinner at Em Chammas, a yummy brazilian steakhouse. If you have never been they walk around with about 14 cuts of meat on skewrs and serve it table side, you flip a card when you want more or need a break, it is very good and a lot of food!
Samantha loved every second! Each time one of the servers came to the table her eyes would light up and she would say, I want that!! and believe it or not she would eat it. By the end of the night she had eaten 5 brocolli trees, lots of meat, rice, salad, bread, a shirley temple and ice cream!!!! When she was done she said her tummy hurt and I kind of giggled, then she looked at all of us and said, "we ate too much food."
After dinner we drove around and looked at Halloween decorations and she fell fast asleep in the car :)
Tomorrow is fun for Aaron... Pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's so nice you were able to spend such a special birthday with your brother. I'm glad to hear what a good time you all had together!
ReplyDelete