The siblings... yes, we are all still crazy. We did not actually go to Universal, just City Walk but it was a day just for the siblings and we had a great time!
All of us... Poor Aaron someday he will be old and have a sig. other in these pics too
Silly sisters!
Branid and Chloe... She was such a good baby on the trip.
Samantha getting silly in line at one of the parks...
This is either right before or right after Lauren's first real roller-coaster ride... I think she vowed never to go again
Daisy and Sam at Epcot... She finally had no fear of Characters by the last day
I have pics of each of the families, but for some reason they are not in the file I saved to load pics. So just our family
Samantha "in" Japan
Epcot at night, so pretty!
Party animal Samantha did not take a nap all day, so the evening was a bit of an experience. She is happy here.
and here....
This was right before midnight around 11:45... what I didn't get was that Samantha was up all day and at 11:58 she crashed out and slept through an hour long fireworks show!













No comments:
Post a Comment