On more birthday news we continued her present hunt last night. She was a crack up because she was running around the house saying, I don't see it, I don't see it! and then when she found it she screamed I see it, I see it! So as much of a princess as she is, she is also a tom boy so last night was one of those Velcro ball and paddle sets. SHE LOVED IT! I am including a couple of pics of that and a pic of her from 3 days before her birthday last year, I can not believe how much she has grown!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Birthday Count Down... 3 days!
Well my dear friend Jessica just asked what Sam's birthday theme is this year. Well I know this will be a shocker, but we are having a Princess party! I know you are all on the floor blown away by my originality! Normally I would have tried to come up with something out of the box, but between the visit to Disney this year and the Barbie Princess cake she has seen every week at the grocery store and begged for there was not much convincing of anything else. I can not wait to share pictures on Saturday of her cake, it is going to be so cool!
On more birthday news we continued her present hunt last night. She was a crack up because she was running around the house saying, I don't see it, I don't see it! and then when she found it she screamed I see it, I see it! So as much of a princess as she is, she is also a tom boy so last night was one of those Velcro ball and paddle sets. SHE LOVED IT! I am including a couple of pics of that and a pic of her from 3 days before her birthday last year, I can not believe how much she has grown!
On more birthday news we continued her present hunt last night. She was a crack up because she was running around the house saying, I don't see it, I don't see it! and then when she found it she screamed I see it, I see it! So as much of a princess as she is, she is also a tom boy so last night was one of those Velcro ball and paddle sets. SHE LOVED IT! I am including a couple of pics of that and a pic of her from 3 days before her birthday last year, I can not believe how much she has grown!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




She looks so different from this year to last! I can't believe she's almost 3!
ReplyDelete