So I have to post this seperatly because it I just thought it was way too funny of a story. Samantha spent the night with her Grandma and Papa on Saturday night. I took her over in the dress she has on in this picture (taken Sunday night). On Sunday she woke up and while getting dressed told Grandma that she had to wear the pink dress again because Aunt Kate bought it for her and she needed to show her (she was right Aunt Kate did buy it and she was going to see her for Aunt Kate's birthday lunch). So then Samantha infomed grandma that mommy told her she had to wear a shirt under and the only clean shirt was the Disney shirt. Okay so how do we end up with jeans too? Well silly, the jeans go with the shirt so you have to wear it to!
Ha! My little fashionesta!
Oh last story, in this picture she is holding Grammie (my mom) "hostage" on the phone. She spent almost 45 minutes on the phone telling mom about the weekend.
Cute story! She really is a little fashion girl isn't she? I love it! And her outfit is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteI love it that she has her own mind about her clothing - what a fashionista ! THe story about Nichole on the phone with your mom is so funny too - only Grandma could last for 45 minutes!
ReplyDelete