Okay, so as my previous post said I am way behind. So I am going to blog out of order today so that I can get caught up, because we have an event filled weekend a head of us and I want to make sure I get that posted next week.
So my first post is about one of my favorite days this month. A few weekends ago I helped host one of my best friend's bridal shower and bachelorette party. It was so much fun and it all came together beautifully. First on Saturday morning we (the other bridesmaid's and I) hosted a champagne brunch at my wonderful in-laws house. It was so fun because John and Nancy have lots of beautiful silver and china that we do not get to use very often so they pulled it out for 26 women! What a great morning. That evening a group of us went to the Plaza and had dinner in a private dinning area at Bravo, it was really a wonderful meal and great times with amazing friends. Karen is such a beautiful person and is going make an amazing bride. I feel fortunate that Samantha and I both get to be a part of this special day!
![]() |
| The wonderful cake! |
![]() |
| We did two activities. One where everyone wrote down a piece of advice for Karen & Jeff and the other was a 10 year prediction game. They will get to open those on their 10th anniversary! |
![]() |
| Cat, Megan , Amy and Karen! |
![]() |
| Samantha was interested in helping for about 5 mintues |
![]() |
| Karen's wonderful mother-in-law-to-be |
![]() |
| Me, Karen and Tricia... part of the wedding party |
![]() |
| Alice, Me, Karen and Tricia. Christine is the only missing bridesmaid, she could not make it in from S.C. |
![]() |
| The girls wanted in on the action! |
![]() |
| How cute are they? This is Tricia's little girl Brooklyn, she is so cute! |
![]() |
| Adult time... private dinning at Brio |
![]() |
| This is Karen's friend Chris, he was the "stripper" |
![]() |
| So we had a little fun |
![]() |
| she LOVED it! |
![]() |
| The dinner party |
![]() |
| Time for an after dinner drink... sorry Kelli this was the best picture I had |
![]() | |
| Megan, Cat, Me and Amy! |
















Wow, what fun! Karen had a very special shower and bachelorette party! I LOVE the stripper :) Karen looks beautiful and I can't get over how old Alice is! I still picture her as being little!
ReplyDeleteFirst - I loved the stripper, too. He was hysterical! I loved looking at all your pictures. I haven't seen you guys in person in so long, it was fun looking at the pics. It looks like you all had such a good time, Karen's lucky to have such great friends!
ReplyDelete