We have had such a fun and full summer! I have more pictures to share, but this is a start to what June and July looked like for us (can't believe it is August!). I am trying to catch up so that we are up to date once school starts!
 |
| The tent was Marc's graduation present from his parents. The heat wave this summer means this fun backyard campout was the only time it has been up, so far. |
 |
| S'Mores with "Boy" Payton |
 |
| Zoo show with "girl" Payton :) |
 |
| They have been friends since birth! So hard to believe they start KDG next week! |
 |
| Payton's sweet baby brother Cam |
 |
| Samantha got an elephant painting! |
 |
I love this picture!!!!
Samantha Played T-Ball this summer as well. This was the game Grammie made it to! |
A little swimming fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment