Well I actually never got around to posting Mother's Day weekend last week, just one of those crazy weeks where trying to find 5 minutes was difficult. So this will be a heavy duty picture post. Mother's Day weekend Sam and I went to the zoo with our friend Parker and Aunt Katie and Uncle Jeff (Parker's aunt Amanda went too). The kids had a great time at the new rainforest exhibit and seeing all the animals, Sam has asked to go back everyday since. Sunday Marc and Sam took me to breakfast and then we went shopping, what more could a mommy ask for! I have no pictures from this past weekend. Papa & Grandmom watched Sam and we went to dinner with friends, funny adults don't like their pictures taken as much as two-year olds! We did get to have our first ice cream cone last night with Payton. ENJOY!
Parker and Sam... Looks like they are the monkies in the cage!
Parker & Sam checking out the monkey running above them
run Parker run!
This was not easy to get them both to sit
looking for something...
Yummy... had to play with the black and white on these
Payton digging in
Such good friends
Parker and Sam... Looks like they are the monkies in the cage!
Parker & Sam checking out the monkey running above them
run Parker run!
This was not easy to get them both to sit
looking for something...
Yummy... had to play with the black and white on these
Payton digging in
Such good friends
who could resist that face?
I loved these pictures, Sam is smart let Parker do the work to gain her love. And sweet sharing with Payton a ice cream cone. My Sammie will break many hearts . Making her bed was very cute that deserves that sucker I keep promising. And oh yes mom she will get one in the mail sooo soon.:)
ReplyDeletecute pics! Looks like a fun time!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures! I loved the ice cream cone pics - and it looks like you guys had so much at the zoo! It's one of our favorite spots too!
ReplyDelete