Tuesday, May 12, 2009

We have a place to call home again...

Well we have had lots of ups and downs in the last week with this whole house situation and I have to say thank goodness for our awesome realtor Nancy! I am not sure I would have mentally survived without her, so if you need someone I have got your person! Anywho, we found a house that we loved and found out it was a short sale (too bad it should be a never going to give you an answer sale) so we kept looking and over the weekend put an offer on a different house, well we got it!!! We are so excited and relieved that we will only have to move once.
I wish I could say the inspection on our house went as well, but it is still sold and after a few fixes we will be out of there!!
Here is the outside of the new house. You can see all the pics at, http://mhs.prukc.com/images.aspx?id=1604419

5 comments:

  1. Your house is REALLY pretty. Best of luck moving with a toddler. Just don't do like me and get pregnant in the process. :) I guess that it worked out in my favor because I was already told not to lift anything!!! So in the end it was only Brett and my family that suffered...he he.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I just sent you, I'm very excited and proud of you and Marc. I think I love and am more excited then you all are. That's only because I didn't have to do anything just leave my comments. :) That's what a mother is for hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandi - thanks! No worries on the pregnancy thing, we are a little ways from that. Although, managing a move sounds better than actually moving :)
    Mom - you probably are more excited, but I am so glad you are and like it. Thank you so much for all of your help on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new house is gorgeous! Congratulations! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new house, it is so cute! Love the red door! I bet you are so excited to move in! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive