Okay so I have not had time to load our fun pictures from this weekend, but thought I would share a breif conversation between myself and Samantha in the car last week...
Me: What did you do at school today?
Sam: Played wif my friends
Me: Oh, who are your friends
Sam: Sean, Ben and my oter (other in toddler speak) friends are gone (editorial note: Shannon I am sure she did not forget about Payton).
Me: Oh, are they in the big kid class?
Sam: Yes. They are free (3 for those who do not read toddler)... Mommy, I am not free.
Me: No you are not three yet. Do you have to be three to go into the big kid class?
Sam: Yes. Mommy, when am I free??
She was very serious and not happy about still being in the two's room. Poor kid has 4 months to go and at least two of her closest friends a head of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment