Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tis the Season to be BUSY!

(personal edit: I started this blog on Monday, Dec 6 and finished it Sat., Dec. 12)
Well as anyone who knows me is well aware of I can not turn down a good party or get together, much to my husbands frustration at times. So this last weekend was about as full as you can get! We started Friday night with a party for my building, so Sam stayed with Papa and Grandma and Marc and I went out and had a great time! We had such a great time that we did not get home until close to midnight once we picked Sam up.
Saturday morning came way too early at 6 am when we had to get up and get ready for breakfast with Santa at TRex, if you have not been to one TRex is a Dinosaur themed restaurant with all sorts of fish tanks and displays around the restaurant. They have a "knee-high" buffet and Santa swims in one of the tanks and then later the kids can have their picture with him, Samantha was a BIG fan. We went with our friends and their kids and had a great time! The kids even got to "dig" for bones.
That night Marc and I had a group of my friends from high school over for a holiday dinner. It was so great to catch up. The kids played in the basement with one of our great babysitters so we were able to enjoy a wonderful night.
On Sunday we rounded out the weekend out the weekend with dinner with our good friends from college.
Wow! What a weekend.

Check out Santa in the tank

The Daddy's and girls

Baby C. sitting all by himself

Sam, Payton and Audrey wiht Santa

Digging at TRex

Baby Alexis playing with her toy

Sammie reading to baby Alexis, Parker was here too just not feeling the camera!

3 comments:

  1. WOW. You really have been busy! What a fun holiday season for you all to have though! Did you take any pictures during the dinner with high school friends? I love the pic of all the kids with Santa, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - No I was so mad when I realized I never got the camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to send me a copy of the girls sitting on Santa's lap!! Way too cute. Payton actually smiled in that one:)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive