Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Santa Claus...

Last night we were at Crown Center taking our Christmas Card picture and Samantha asked to go see Santa. I was pretty sure that at first sight of him she would want out of there, this is what happened on Sat. when we were there. Well somehow we convinced her (through her playing 20 questions on Santa being nice) that he was a good friend of ours and would be very nice to her. So we took her in and it was like it was meant to be, there was no line!!! We were able to take her up to Santa and introduce her like we would our friends and then she had as much time as she wanted to warm up to him and decide if she wanted her picture taken. I have to say this was one awesome Santa! After he heard her name he started to have a little conversation with her about how much she had grown since he saw her last year and how he remembered her being scared last year, but was glad to see she was a big girl now and wanted to visit him. Then to top it off they give out stickers (nothing is more highly valued in our household) so Sam thought he was really great.
After we left Sam aked if Santa was my friend and I told her yes and then she said he is my friend too!!!! I love how excited she got!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a great Santa ! How fantastic that she got that experience with him...I'll bet she won't be scared again! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive