Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas part 1

On Saturday we celebrated Christmas with the Grandma and Papa A and our aunts, uncles and cousins. It was a great day together. We had a wonderful meal, opened presents, played a great game (I highly reccomend the game of things) and just enjoyed each others company. It really was a nice was to kick-off Christmas week and Samantha of course walked away totally spoiled. With books, activities, barbies (8 of them to be exact) and a camera. WOW! is she loved or what? My sister-in-law also did this great thing off a website called wordle.com, I will have to take a picture of it or scan it but basically she put in a bunch of words that describe Samantha and who she is and what she loves right now and put it into a program and it created this great word balloon for her room :) It was very unique.

Here are a few pictures of our Christmas part 1.

So she would not sut up straigth, but I thought this was cute with the fireplace in the back.

Opening her first present from her cousin, this is the Newborn Dr. set with Barbie

I loved her expressions! I think she could have gotten panties and been this excited... I am not even sure what this ended up being :)

Ahh... the big gift from Grandma and Papa. So the funny story behind this is Samantha saw it at the store last week and begged for it. I told her Christmas and her birthday were coming and I would put it on her list and she would have to wait and see, well she looked at me and said I just know I will get it for Christmas! So we made it the last gift to open and when she saw it she looked at us and said, See I got it for Christmas!!!

The big gift! All 7 Disney Princesses

Sam holding all her dolls... so happy. She actually loved all of her gifts this much!

Sam playing with her camera while the cousins played with the new version of Jenga!

Proof that Sam can get Uncle Robert to do ANYTHING! She said put this on your nose and he did!!

Papa playing dolls with Sam...

This was our Christmas at home. We really only had three gifts for her to open so she could have them for the plane, but she was pretty excited to get to open presents again :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun Christmas! It looks like Sam made out with all those gifts - lucky girl to get 8 barbie princesses! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did have some great expressions, adorable! What a fun part-one Christmas! A lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive