So I am way over due on Christmas and our trip, but I am going to try and get it all up to date on my lunch hours this week (my computer died this weekend, so work is all I have for a little bit).
We flew to GA to be with my family on the 22nd. We had a great couple of days hanging out before our big trip to Florida.Here are just a few pics from Christmas Part 2... I have more of actual Christmas morning, but can not seem to get the CD to work so those will come later...
Cousins... Chloe looks scared and probably should be with Sam holding her.
Sam trying on mommy's boots
look at that little monkey!
The girls... Chloe the camera is in front of you!
Grammie and her babies!
A family picture... my brother does exist!
The "kids"
The "kids goofing off
Family pic... I look funny because I set the timer and ran in... there is more to this picture but I will share that later.
Cute pictures! We still do the family photos with my side of the family...it's funny looking back at all of them through the years. It looks like you all had a great time together!
ReplyDeleteGreat family photos! I love the girls in their matching dresses, they are too cute!
ReplyDelete