Monday, February 22, 2010

Playtime for All...

So we have had a couple of fun events the last week :) Last weekend, Valentines Day, Marc and I took the day off on Saturday and went to Manhattan with our friends Kim and Shawn. Samantha spent the night with Grandma and Papa and we had a great time at the K-State/Colorado game. It was a much needed adult day/evening out. On Sunday we picked up Sam and all spent the rest of the weekend (we had Monday off) nice and cozy in PJ's.
Then on Friday this week Samantha got to have a really special day. Marc's school had their sweetheart dance and this is their big royalty thing (instead on Prom). Well each year they ask a staff members daughter to present the court with small gifts and Samantha was the special kiddo this year. So she got to spend the whole day at Marc's school with his animals (you can decide if I mean students or critters). She even got to wear a fun party dress!
Finally, this weekend we had fun with a birthday party for our friend Parker at the indoor soccer place and got to play in lots of snow on Sunday.
WOW! It has been a fun filled week for all!
Kim and Shawn in the "Octogon of Doom" - I just think that is funny!

Ahh we are so cute and yes I am wearing a Wildcat shirt. On the bright side Marc does own and wear a KU shirt as well. That is why we have such a good house divded marriage!

Samantha delivering the presents at Marc's school

All done! Can you believe she went up on that stage all by herself in front of the whole school!

Sitting with Dennis, one of Marc's wonderful co-workers and friends!

Happy Birthday Parkerman

The ligthing was bad, but here are Sam and Parker going after the ball (okay well Parker is going, Sam is figuring it all out)

More play time

Not sure what she was saying here, but about 5 mintues later she had stars stamped all over her face... The picture did not turn out!

This is our friend Aleix, she is so stinkin cute!

The all important soccer cake. Of course the girls got really excited about the rings!

Parker and his Daddy!

Snow take 1 million... Us parents are over it, but Sam on the other hand loves it.

Playing with Belle in the backyard

First Snow Angel

She wanted her sand bucket to play with. Actually the best part of the day was when I was too cold to stay outside (I did not have snow gloves) and Sam wanted to keep playing. So she played in the backyard for 30 min. on her own in the snow! I finally had to make her come in.

Have a great week (oh look you can see the star stamp on her forehead)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have had a fun and busy week! What an honor to have Samantha be the presenter at Marc's school. I bet they both thought it was so fun to be at Marc's work all day. And my goodness, more snow! I bet you guys are getting a little tired of it, but at least Samantha isn't!

    And...go KState!! he he he

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive