On May 1 we launched our first major fundraising event, The Days of Wine & Rotary. This event was a wine tasting that brought together over 400 member of our community for great wine, food and auctions! It was a great success raising $66,000 to go to charity. I had fun taking wine bottle pics before the event and then sat the camera down and enjoyed the evening.
Unloading the wine!
There were over 500 bottles of wine at the event!
The room before - too bad I do not have any after, it was beautiful!
I just like this picture
One table setup
Playing wiht my camera settings
Deb's house is one of our Charities. It is an orphanage in Bostonia, Romania founded by a wonderful woman who left everything in KC to raise 12 children that were caught in politics and not allowed to be adopted by their KC families!







I love that center piece... that is my FAV. Wine :)
ReplyDeleteme too!
ReplyDelete