Friday, June 4, 2010

Month of May

Well, I have been way behind on the blog this month. It seems like we have had not time to just and reflect because we have been on the go! The last few weekends have been full of fun we took a weekend trip to Denver to see family, we had good friends come to visit us, we welcomed Baby Skylar the newest additon to the Mudge family and we simply spent time with friends we had not seen in while. OH! and on top of that my sister-in-law and I headed up the neighborhood memorial day weekend party - total success. There are a lot of pictures, but I decided one post was easier than trying to do a bunch.

BABY SKYLAR ARRIVES!
Big Brother Parker and Samantha having their dougnuts, thanks Uncle Jeff!
Sweet Baby Skylar
New mommy of two!!! Doesn't she look great?!?!?
Katie was great letting Sam hold Skylar!
Aren't they cute?

SWEETEST OF FRIENDS!
 Best of Friends!
Susie and I ran to the store and found them matching Jammies
This lasted 10 minutes!

TRIP TO COLORADO!
Sam got to go into the cockpit with the flight attendant, they even let her push the intercom button!!
Winchell's is a dougnut place near where we grew up. It was a big treat to get to go there as a kid. I still think it has the same paint 20+ years later!
All of us with my Uncle Ricky (dad's brother), Aunt Dortha and cousin Cassondra. This picture took A LOT of effort!!
I love this picture of Sam and my Uncle. I can see my dad in him
This is my dad's youngest brother, Lonnie. He has MS, it was really special to get to spend time with him!
Uncle Lonnie tried to take Sam for a ride in his wheelchair, she was not a fan.
So remember the dougnut shop? Well we are pretty sure this is the same ice cream truck from when we were kids! Uncle Paul spoiled all the little one's with yummy frozen treats!
My cousins little boy, Oliver. I love this feature on my camera!
Oliver
Sam danced the night away. My uncle had two bands and a solo singer! This was for my cousins graduation
The family. There are 23 of us in this picture, there were 16 missing!




This is 6 of the 7 siblings. From Left to Right: Mom, Aunt Mickie, Aunt Kiki, Uncle Mike, Uncle Paul and
Uncle Pat

MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!
Memorial Day weekend bike "parade". We had Chris Cakes, bike riding and a fire truck....
The fire truck sprayed down all of the kids, it was great because they were all in their suits all ready
T
This is Sam, Payton and Cooper. Cooper is our good friend Jessica's little boy who is about two weeks younger than Sammie. You would never have known this was the first time the three of them played together.
The kids playing!
Getting ready to jump through the sprinklers
This cutie is Jackson! He is Jessica's youngets, he is 9 months old and as cute as you can get!
Summer fun, just love this picture
Friends since high school and now with kids!
Time for Cameron's 1st Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Cameron!
Sam and Payton after water play and before cake!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you guys have had a busy May! I love the pictures of our three kids playing together, the one of the three kids running together is so cute! I also like that group one of all of us together. You'll have to email that to me. It was great seeing you guys again! Thanks for having us over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh - you always say your weekends are crazy busy and I guess you just proved it by your May!! Wow!! What a fun time.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive