Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Atlanta 2010 - Monday & Tuesday

So becuase we are at mom's house this week I can keep up on the blog and not have a mile long post when we get back next week. I already posted about Brandi's baby shower, it was so much fun!

On Monday we took it easy in the morning and after nap time we headed to the pool. I took a great video, but for some reason my camera did not like it. Today we took Chloe and Samantha to Sun Valley Beach. It is a great pool with sand all around it. It very much reminded me of the family resort that was in Dirty Dancing. My mom and Lauren's future Mother-In-Law went with us and we all had a great time. We sat in the pool for almost 5 hours!!! It was crazy.


Swimming at Grammie's pool




She really liked the sand, until it got too hot

I love her new swimsuit





Chloe ready for a day in the sun!




Samantha had so much fun. I wish I would have taken a picture of the entire place. She did take off her jacket and swim around the pool on her own most of the day.




Such a monkey




She is so cute!





Samantha started the summer with a big fear of water, so this was a BIG deal.


Proof that it was a good day. She is 2.5 hours into a nap, that I am not sure is going to end anytime soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that last photo is priceless! It would have been kind of funny if you had replaced that bottle of water with something else. (or is that maybe just inappropriate?? :)) Good job Samantha with swimming! That takes lots of courage to put your face under like that! Looks like you guys are having a great trip to Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Jess I have a picture like that when she was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a really funny photo!! It looks like you guys have been having a fantastic (and busy) trip. Sam looks like she's loving being at Grandma's house!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive