Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Go Cats!

There is something I do not say too often! The first week of Nov. we took Samantha up to Manhattan for the K-State/Texas game. We met a bunch of friends up there and tailgated the day away. It was so much fun! The group we were with was all connected through Marc's fraternity at K-State. It is an amazing group of friends, some we see often and others once or twice a year! We all have kids around the same age so it is so much fun. A couple of us did not actually go to the game, we just tailgated so there are no stadium pics!
We started at AJ and Sara's house. The kids had a blast with the leaves

More leaves. I did not catch them in the neighbors yard, but his pile was no longer a pile when these three were done!

This is Aubrey, she is a doll and I loved her with this huge hat on!

Sweet baby Skyler. Her pants said, EBAW- Every Baby a Wildcat :)

this was the huge area they had to play in! it was great

Sam with her new friend Sydney. She lives in Texas with her mommy and daddy, we miss them!

the girls!

Sam and Parker... pretty sure the future Mr. & Mrs. Mudge!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

Role reversal, should we worry?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive