Well it seems I can not keep up these days with the blog, but I am taking advantage of a rainy morning off. We have had lots of fun stuff going on around here as we get ready for baby. It is funny this time around I am less focused on getting everything ready, I feel much more calm about bringing her home with not everything done :) We are really trying to enjoy our moments as a family of 3 instead. Here is the first bit of what we have been up to, 2 birthday parties, bowling for the first time and walking at the Olathe Relay for Life as a family!
 |
| Our friend Aubrey turned 1! |
 |
| Samantha and Payton getting ready for cupcakes... Not sure what is up with Sam! |
 |
| Samantha has rediscovered painting at home, on the bright side she is willing to do it in just her panties to keep it off all her clothing! |
 |
| I have about 10 pictures to send to Grammie in Atlanta |
 |
| Family fun day... We were headed to the Zoo, but it started to rain so we hit the bowling alley for the first time! |
 |
| So Serious! She loved it! |
 |
| Daddy helped teach Sam! I had a great game even as big as I am, but could not bend over enough to help her :) |
 |
| Playing with Payton! We celebrated Cameron's 2nd Birthday! |
 |
| More fun, Cameron is Payton's little brother |
 |
| Here is the Birthday Boy! |
 |
| Getting ready for Relay For Life!! |
 |
| Mary Kate and Savannah joined us for the 4 hours we were out there |
 |
| Marc and Mary Kate found the sumo suits! They wouldn't let me play |
 |
| loving her daddy! |
 |
| Our family walking in memory of Dad and Marc's grandparents. I made it 4 hours! |
 |
| Writing a message to Heaven... It said I love Papa Ron, Samantha |
 |
| We bought two balloons, one for Sam and one for Baby... The second message had baby's name in it :) |
 |
| Our messages to Heaven |
 |
| Watching her balloons go!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment