Friday, June 17, 2011

Busy 2

I decided to break out our busy month into two posts! In June a friend at work had a little  work shower for me, it was so sweet! We also finally made it to the zoo! It was not too bad, but I am def. 8.5 months pregnant!
Heather my awesome hostess! She made a super yummy lunch!

Cake... oh and there were brownies and ice cream and... the food was so good!

baby outfits!

Diapers, socks and shoes from Ann! So fun

My friend Cindy had so much fun shopping for outfits


diapers and a sweet outfit from Denise

Jammies from Heather :) There were other gifts and I felt so blessed to have everyone there to celebrate!

First trip to the ZOO for the summer

Yep, I am having a baby! 5 weeks to go from this picture


Savannah enjoyed her time too


So cute!

All sprawled out!

The Happy Family!

Like father, like daughter

Our family of 4.... well almost

love this picture... she loves her daddy so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive