Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Father's Day

So maybe now that I am on maternity leave (no baby yet)  I will be caught up on the blog :)

For Father's Day things were pretty low key. We spent some time at Marc's parents house for a yummy lunch and a relaxing afternoon. Some how I did not get any shots of Marc and Sam, bad mommy!
Samantha loves cousin Savannah!



Great Papa Bill and Savannah


So Samantha has this doll at grandma and papa's house and wanted Marc to hold her, he was determined I would not get a picture...

...thanks Kristin for your help!


A friend of Grandma's gave her this great dollhouse and uncle Robert had lots of fun playing with her

Sweet Savannah

Aunt Kristin getting into the action!

Sam loves her great papa Bill

And her aunt Kristin

So Marc and I left Samantha for a couple of hours after lunch to go run errands... We are told she looked at everyone and said she was tired and went up and climbed into Grandma and Papa's bed and went to sleep...this is how we found her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive