Wow, I think after this I am caught back up! This last weekend we took some time to just enjoy being a family of 3! Saturday we went to the pool and had it to ourselves (no pics, sorry). Then on Sunday we went to Crown Center for pizza, a children's exhibit, shopping, played in the fountains and then ended with ice cream! The first set of shots are the many faces of Samantha, she started playing around while we waited for our lunch... She is such a character!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You all have been busy!!! I've been anxiously waiting for news of your new little baby, I couldn't remember exactly when your due date was. Glad you're getting out and doing things before your little baby arrives, yay!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute post - Samantha is so adorable. I loved all her faces! I can tell you got a new camera...the pictures were so good!
ReplyDelete