Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Visitors

Right after Mackenzie was born my mom, brother, Lauren and Chloe all came to visit and meet our new baby. It was a great two weeks and made recovering from labor so much more fun. We went like crazy and had a wonderful time. Can't wait for another trip when we can get Brandi & Marc and Joshua all back in town! When my family visits we tend to spend a lot of time out at the cemetery visiting dad...
Sweet Chloe!


Samantha showing Chloe around

Chloe visiting Papa Ron

Lauren and Chloe... Lauren had not been back since Chloe was born, so it was a special visit

Aaron is a big fan of the Livestrong foundation so we had to check out the new stadium, I am hoping to get him inside sometime.

Uncle Aaron is a great uncle!

We spent one afternoon at Kaleidoscope! Chloe in the black light room

Lauren and the girls

Grammie and the girls

more coloring fun!

Samantha found the painting room!

Mackenzie was there...

Another visit to Papa Ron

I love these two!

Samantha likes showing Chloe around

Time for Lauren and Chloe to head home... One last snuggle with Mackenzie

My girls with Aunt Lauren... I think Mackenize was sad to see them go!

This was the best we were going to get with Chloe

Cousins!

Grammie's last day... we went to the park for pics

I thought the flowers were so pretty, but the sun was harsh

Grammie love!

Sam was obviously done smiling at this point!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the header picture, a great photo of the two girls and those outfits are just adorable! Great photo with Grammie by the flowers! I'm impressed you are just up and around so much right after having Mackenzie! I think I'd still be laying around the house. Those first pictures visiting your dad made me teary eyed, I'm sure that was so special to have all of you there to visit.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive