Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A first flight and a First Birthday!

7 weeks has gone by way too quickly! I can not believe how much Mackenzie has grown and added to our lives. During my time off I decided to take the girls to Atlanta to visit my family and celebrate my nephews 1st Birthday! We left daddy in KC because his students reported back that same week.
We left early the morning of Aug. 24, which is my nephew and sister's birthdays.  Samantha was a great helper, thankfully she is an experienced traveler and knows how to do most everything on her own through security. Mackenzie just slept (wish I could say the same was true on the way back). While in Atlanta we did a lot of shopping and celebrating of birthdays. Maybe I should have made this two posts... lol.
Atlanta here we come! (Samantha 4.5 yo, Mackenize 5 weeks 5 days)


The filght was so empty Samantha had two seats to herself!

best shot of his button I could get!


This is what Mackenzie did most of the trip

mmm..pickle, this cracked me up!

Happy boy! Too bad my camera was on the wrong setting.

sweet cousins


Marc, Alec and Brandi - she had to keep moving the cupcake out of his way!


Finally!


Mommy and Son, Birthday Twins!





This was right before Aunt Brandi put frosting all over her face



clean up, clean up!


presents!

Uncle Aaron's hat

Party time! They had a backyard party on Saturday with lots of water!!

so stinkn' cute!




Brandi rented tables and was very excited about the kid table
Grammie and the birthday biy... Brandi tried jumping in at the last second




more cake!


Happy 1st Birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive