On Thursday, Sept. 15 Mackenzie turned 2 months old, so hard to believe. At two months she is still sleeping most of the day away (and 90% of it is in my arms). She measured at 23 inches long (76%), 11 lbs 6 oz (65%). You can tell she is already in love with Samantha by the way she coo's at her and smiles (also she doesn't scream when Samantha moves her around). She has been a perfect addition to our little family.
The big sister saying of the month was - "If I kiss her feet it goes to her heart"
I did realize I never posted her newborn pictures my friend Amy took, so here they are followed by the 2 month picture I snapped.
 |
| Two Months Old! |
Beautiful beautiful BEAUTIFUL pictures!!! Your friend did a great job! Love them! Can't believe she is 2 months old!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa - I was going to type pretty much the exact same thing Jessica wrote!! They are gorgeous - I especially like the first one. 2 months goes by so quickly!
ReplyDelete