![]() |
| Part of the Halloween setup at Worlds of Fun, I am guessing it is really scary at night. |
![]() |
| Closest she came to a roller coaster :) |
![]() |
| This is one of those rides that goes up and down... well Samantha had to ride it three times before she found a plane that went up! |
![]() | |||
| This was the start of our day, she had so much fun! |
Saturday, Sept. 17 - Fun with Friends! I let each of the kids make their own cupcakes for dessert, it was a huge success!
| Haley and Allie making their cupcakes |
| Amelia and her cupcake |
| Samantha going at it... I am not sure what is wrong with my camera, but the focus has been off. |
| This is what Mackenzie did during the cupcake portion of the party |
| Finished product! |
| Molly and her cupcake |
| Haley |
| Allie, it was fun to see the sisters make such different cupcakes |
| Amelia was not going to pick hers up for me |
| Carson is Amelia's big brother and was the lone boy of the night. |
| I would never have thought it would be so hard to get 4 girls to pay attention! |




No comments:
Post a Comment