Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween 2011

I thought the Oct. post was a little large so I would do Halloween as its own post :) Because Halloween was on a Monday we didn't do a lot. We had a few friends over to sit around the fire pit, eat chili and hand out candy. Sam's best friend Maddie came over too! We had a great night, the Chiefs were on Monday night football so the guys even figured out how to get the game on out in the garage!
This is our second jock-o-lantern... we will not discuss the demise of the first...

So big

I take her picture in front of this pumpkin every year, Marc is telling me this may have been the last.

My adorable niece Savannah


First Halloween... 3.5 months old

again, getting her to not cry is not easy...


I love how they are all looking at her!

my awesome neighbor and friend Tracey!



Our official candy girls...

Best of friends!

They kept yelling, free candy, get your free candy! They thought they were onto something special
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, the only thing I can think is in that first picture of Samantha in the bumblebee costumes she looks EXACTLY like you Nichole! EXACTLY! You guys had a great Halloween it looks like! M had an adorable little outfit on! Both girls are SO beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! She is so much fun! We get a lot of the she looks just like mom, I hope she likes it when she is older. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing Jessica! Your girls are so adorable Nichole! What a fun Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive